We created Telstra Business Intelligence 2020 to empower small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with high-quality, free resources that explore how technological innovations can help their businesses thrive. This series is designed to help you meet your customers’ expectations as the digital environment evolves.
To understand businesses’ and consumers’ perspectives, we conducted 1,000 interviews with consumers and 1,000 interviews with SMB owners. The resulting data revealed areas where businesses are staying ahead, and others where businesses can benefit by better using digital technologies.
The first report in this series focused on getting your business noticed online. This time, we’ve got advice on delivering a robust and memorable customer experience to keep them coming back.
The Customer Experience insights report is packed with expert insights and real-world case studies from SMBs to help you meet the demands and challenges of the current – and future – business climate, with advice and practical steps you can take to meet customer expectations at every touchpoint, including:
- How to allocate your resources to communicate with customers on the platforms they’re using.
- Understanding popular payment types and adopting new ones your customers might prefer.
- Adapting your delivery offering to keep up with expectations set by bigger businesses.
- Using data to build customer loyalty, and managing it securely.
- Identifying the ways video can amplify your service offering in a post-pandemic environment.
While recent months have seen rapid changes to the commercial landscape, we believe there is no one better equipped to meet the challenges of 2020 – and beyond – than the resilient Australian small and medium business community.